Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Outlet, Company and other things.

Today I discovered that this is called outlet. That I am letting out my thoughs. So, I am blogging because I need to put my thoughts somewhere. This is actually not true. If I just wanted to let them out I would keep the journal to myself not put it on the met. I think I am doing this blogging thing because it has equal chances of people finding it by chance and no one finding it. I never thought I was a blogging person but after the first couple of them it feels really nice now. Writing became much easier for me, and much more enjoyable.
Today I was ignored. It was O.K but I learned something. I thought my process of learning had stopped for sometime but turns out you really learn something every singly day. Today I learned that even though expecting things from people make you comfortable dealing with them, it really turns you down. When someone says that he is not a caring person, we do not believe them. This is because we judged them as nice, therefore, we think they are just saying that out of spite. What happens when they really turn out to be not caring? We get shocked. Isnt it strange? Doesnt it make me want to rethink my evaluation of people? It makes me want to reevaluate my company and the people I am often around. What is true? What is not true? It IS a big question. Who will never turn you down? (Suggestion: no one?)
I am glad though, that when I am down something happens and someone really catch me before I fall.

No comments: