More Bullshit that No One Will Read
It feels so good to actually know that no one reads the shit i put here even though everyone has access to it. It's really good.
Sometimes I feel dead again. That's when I runaway from things, and run toward other things...run toward other- different things.
Sometimes I have those moments when I know I do not feel. That I am doing something and completely ignoring feelings, even my own. It's very scarry because I DO want to feel things. I want to feel everything.
I dont want to runaway,though. At the same time i know that things that are painful are necessary for us to be sad and feel the sadness. Sadness might now be a very good feeling but it's good to actually feel it. It's also very inspiring. That's a good thing!
Yesterday I watched the movie Munich. Very good movie but I was mad that some of the facts were not true :/ That sucks!
....!
!

No comments:
Post a Comment