Film...essays and shit!
I am done with the movie...it turned out crazy hectic. It goes in circles, it tells no facts, no truths.
I love the fact that not much people can understand this movie! I really like that. The proff said taht he will give me a grade between a C+ and a B+ which is kind of disappointing becuase i spent so much time on this film. The truth is, though, he has the right to do that. I mean, I didnt attend except 5 times out of like...12 of them. So he has the right even to fail me but I would really feel sorry for myself if he did that!
I have too many essays to write, too many things to read before the exams...to many things to do. I think stuff is piling up over my head and I am going to drawn...HELP!
OK, no...I'm going to do it. Sara, you can do it!
Well guess what, Gogo was out there in the movie saying that she names her boobs mike and Butch lol and the proff seemed to like that!! This girl is definitly crazy and definitly my friend :
So that's it for distraction.
I have to write papers...
I am not failing any class...
I love literature, it's true...that's why I wont fail.
that's it.

No comments:
Post a Comment