Company and What Not
I need to rethink about the people around me. I need to put new definitions for myself with those people. I need to ask myself: who deserves, who doesnt. I need to ask myself how much I trust each of those people. I need to reevaluate people.
Amgad has proven that he is not trust-worthy. I need to understand that!
Gogo has proven that she is too close to live in Mohandeseen. I need to travel to Mohandeseen more often.
Hany has proven to want my company even though he disappears too much. I need to be more pushy.
Hossam seems to be disppearing, I need to talk to him about it and find out where he stands in the middle of my life!
Mark is the only person who's stable in my life right now.
Jazz, though, is also stable. If only I could get inside her head, or convince her to speak up.
I need to speak up. I need to understand why I do things, and refrain from doing others.
I need to read more of Milan Kundera! I think I will do a booklist later...!
Concentration of the summer is Dario Fo, Milan Kundera, Borges and Kafka. I might also want to do a bit of Brecht.
That's it, I'm calm now!

No comments:
Post a Comment