Saturday, August 26, 2006

Bullshit.

Why cant we do that? Free ourselves of others' reactions? Free ourselves of ourselves? Why cant be exist without the consequences? Why cant we forget the cause/effect equation?

Why cant we free ourselves of the cases? The beliefs? The belongings and be? Just be? The infinite existing is exsiting with no limit to why and where and how. What if the strongest form of existence is when it's the only thing that matters? Why is survival considered settling? Survival because living is too hard is settling, but survival because it's simplest, is that settling, too?

I am cheesy and dorky and even "cheap" sometimes because I ask vague questions. I realized that. I realized that I am as unoriginal as manufactured cubes of plastic. The funny thing is, that doesnt even bother me. I like original people, I like genuine people but I survive not being genuine. I wish I could be as unoriginal as passing by unnoticed, sometimes.

I was thinking...the less original you are, the more people that love you actually love you. Because, if you are genuine, people have a reason to love you but if you are lame, people love you because you exist and that is the purest form of love. Jazz calls that "unconditional love"...loving someone not based on what they do for you, or what qualities they have, but because they exist and because you love them. It's as if love is a vicious circle in the sense that you love them because you love them. Now I ask myself this: do I know unconditional love? Did i ever experience unconditional love? I know there are people that I love no matter what they do. Only if they kill me will I stop loving them because then, I will stop existing! No matter what they do, I will love them. Now that thought troubles me because I dont know if someone feels this way for me. People require me to be a certain person in order to be loved...

The thought is .. yah.

1 comment:

Sou said...

I like how you express yourself and I like your blog.I will come around more often.
You know something some times we think why people love us too much that it makes us miss the whole point that they do. I am talking about people who care when you are crappy or not making any sense...
Sometimes we just need to overlook the reason and stick the result. THEY LOVE US. PERIOD