Once for Yourself, and Once for Your Dreams
Existing, I have to ask myself...what have I done with the years passed? What will I do with the years to come?
Will I ever fulfill childhood dreams, absurdities? Will I, ever?
It makes me scared to think that one day, I will have to be scared, and live life as if a phase of waiting. Live life as if the days are separate from one another, I just have to get through my days. It makes me scared.
The days to come.
Will there ever a given, something to hold on to? What will happen when I leave? Will I, really, come back?
What are the fact? Are there any?
Where's the guarantee that I will be happy? Where's the guarantee that I will enjoy life today, or tomorrow, or the days after that?
If I think that life is all there is, then I'd better make something out of it.
Once for yourself, and once for your dreams.

3 comments:
turn your existing into living, living as you want to every second of every day... then your dreams become your self and you wont have to worry what the facts are... it wont matter.
Thinking of the past always makes me blue, thinking of the future always makes me scared. I guess enjoying the present is the only action that sounds fair. You know what they say enjoy the present as it is like its name suggest it is a present to be enjoyed.
Lif'e goals and purposes will unfold before you as you go on. Just learn to enjoy the journey and do not wait for the distination.
I like it!
Post a Comment