The Waiting
Time that is spent waiting is lost. That's why December is a lost month, it's in the waiting for a new year, with its new hopes. And that is why a month like October takes a bit too long, it's not waiting for anything.
Sometimes I think, maybe the reason why the years passed so quickly is because I was always waiting for something to happen. The waiting...
Today I went walking down the square when everyone was lazing out in their homes, on their couches, watching T.V. The streets were empty. I loved it.
Being in the street in Ramadan right after Iftar is like being in Cairo at 3 AM on a normal day. Empty streets give me space to admire the city for its own entity and essense.

1 comment:
I know what you mean i sensed it once in El Tahrir Sq, and it was amazing man I love space.
About the waiting part do not do it, enjoy what you have at hand even if it is non eventive that is a bliss itself at least nothing bad is happening. Life is too short dear. So enjoy it..
By the way I really enjoy reading your stream of thoughts.
Post a Comment