إيه الخرى دة؟
" Human reason has the peculiar fate in one species of its cognitions that it is burdened with questions which it cannot dismiss, since they are given to it as problems by the nature of reason itself, but which it also cannot answer, since they transcend every capacity of human reason".
Kant
Critique of Pure Reason.
(Shehab)
"Write after that "Eh el khara da"
Me: Why, you dont like what it says here?
Shehab: No, it's 100/100!"
--------------------------------------
Shehab: Ata7adaki en 7ad yefham 7aga/
Bossi ya benti, Kant keda mel gomla el oola/
Bossi ahe gomla tany WESH!
"So far as morality is based on the conception of human being as one who is free but who also, just because of that, binds himself through his reason to unconditional laws, it is in need neither of the idea of another being above him in order that he recognize his duty, nor, that he observe it, of an incenive other than the law itself".
(It took me 10 minutes of reading, re-reading and finally Shehab helped me understand it!)

3 comments:
:) Have you read Sophie's World? Its a fiction story with the history of phylosophy imbedded in it. I highly recommend this book to you.
And I highly recommend : "falasefa fi 7esa2y"
فلاسفة في حسائي
it's by ahmed khaled towfiq, as a part of his book series named "fantasia".
N,
I read Sophie's World 6 years ago, maybe. I don't remember it very well but I do remember that I like it at that time.
Sherif,
I'll see if I can find that :]
Post a Comment