Random Facts...brainstorming.
I consider myself sincere, and people think that this way, I am concieded (sp?), and that I don't really know myself because of course I'm a big liar inside like everyone.
I'm not feminist, I'm not misogynist, either. I have very few prejudice on sex and gender. I can't remember myself saying, men do that or, it's a woman thing except jokingly.
I either stop myself from the beginning, or I get addicted. That's why I quit drinking before I start it. I'm a quitter.
Safe is nice. I respect risk-takers even though I know I'm definitely not one. I'm not brave enough, probably never will be.
I love change when it's not caused by me. I find things that just happen to be much easier to deal with, and absorb the consequences of than my own choices.
I am optimistic, but I make fun of optimisitic people. Also, I'm usually drawn to pessimistic people!
Often, my silence is not out of acting cool, nor is it because I have nothing to say...it's me not finding a point of saying it.
It's hard for me to deal with people who have a different rhythm. People who are slow in doing everything just tire me, people who are too fast make me feel overwhelmed.
I'm often doubtful of my capabilities. I find it comforting when people cut it short and just tell me that I suck, or that I'm good at something.
--The End--

No comments:
Post a Comment