Another Letter to You.
Dear He Who Shall Not Be Named,
Do you know that I write you letters every day?
I write you letters every day.
I'll never give them to you. They're to you, but not for you. Because I won't tell you that I love you. Because I'm such a desperate lover who writes letters left unsent.
I make myself laugh inside.
And I remember your apologetic smile. And I wonder if your smile was for me, apologizing for the fact you'll never love me back.
One day I'll give them letters to you, and you won't believe someone loved you enough to write letters everyday that will never be sent. And that someone loved you enough to keep it unsaid.
And then you'll laugh inside.
And when you're blinded by morning light
In the morning
You'll see the whiteness of the paper
And recognize
My love to you.

4 comments:
:)
You just made my heart skip a beat and my eyes water. I'm trying to get out of your exact mood, good luck to you!
Dear Cairene,
It's my first visit to your blog, and I LOVE IT :)
I'm not actually in a position to comment on this post or give any advice, but I'm glad there are more people who are courage enough to speak up their feelings, no matter what.
Misho.
I wonder if it's all a flying thought u catched, but it sure sounds very real and very romantic :)
I see there is another anonymous so I'll use IMU as a signature. do u like comments anyway or..
I guess we're gonna find out
Post a Comment