The Way Things Don't Work
How everyone starts leaving.
How everyone starts leaving, some in the mind, and some leave most physically.
Both hurt.
I didn't know how to cry in the airport this time, it feels like it's already been done for me, the crying. I've done it before, too. And then I think, maybe because people never change it is that I'm not scared of meeting them years later. I know that if I really know them, there's no way that I can un-know them, and so years later, I still know them.
What am I talking about?
It seems for a moment that driving is not as fun as it looked when I drove my friends' cars.
And TiledFace is jealous of anyone who touched her book, her book is hers and hers alone. Sometimes I feel that if i had to travel light, I wouldn't know what it is that I want to keep more.
And, old friends.
Old friends.
Sometimes I just think of showing up at their house without telling them, and then see whether or not they forgive me for having not been there, and whether or not I forgive them for having left.
Life moves on so quickly that it scares me. because my rhythm is slower than that, much slower. I take my sweet time getting older.

1 comment:
again,tears fall down my face while reading ur blog
do u enjoy it?are u happy now?
The Anonymous
Post a Comment