A blog in the exact time it takes to eat an apple slowly.
*Bite*
I miss the peace and security that come with having someone there to take care of you when you really need it.
The missing especially manifests itself when I see warm lovey-dovey couples that don't need to talk but only look at one another
*bite*
I don't think I can make a great anything by myself. You show people things, you direct actors, you write for people to read.
You communicate.
*Bite*
This apple is delicious. The post-card I got from the Louvre I put in a wooden frame and over my computer desk. The man is naked, and tired. He's over the mountain top and the scenery is beautiful. He is beautiful, yet weary but strong.
*Bite*
A friend of mine asked me about my cat and I told her that He has personality more than any other cat I've seen/known and she said that all of those who have cats say the exact same thing.
And i laughed.
*Bite*
Ramadan has to end. I'm tired to people having a bad temper all the time and blaming it on not eating, the horrible traffic and the emptiness that conquers the city for one hour then it's hell again.
*Bite*
I took more than one bite. I'm greedy.

1 comment:
Ramadan will end, but the jams never will.
How changed you are.
Post a Comment