Thursday, March 02, 2006

Lies and Hopelessness

Last year was the year of lies. Everyone lied to me and I lied to everyone. The year of lies...like the year of the tiger and the year of the rabbit and all this. I recieved the biggest lies of my life about everything. Namely, about love, sexuality, God, life, drugs and sex! Therefore, I am going to call 2005 Year of Lies.
2006, even though it has just started, is already proving to be the year of hopelessness. I can stay there and watch all the people I love being caught up in all kinds of bad situations and I can do nothing about it. Whatever I say or do will not stop Fate from taking its steps towards scarring others on the face. It will not stop anything from happening. I can feel hopeless, and then a bit more hopeless till hopelessness proves to the theme of 2006. Therefore I am going to call 2006 Year of Hopelessness.
2004 was the best. I did so many things that were happy and delightful. I felt that everything was nice and smooth. Not in a cheesy way, but rather in an optimistic one. In 2004 I got to understand why I am what I am, and why I do certain things.
That year, 2004, made me have so much inner peace (that, of course, did not last) But 2004 still deserves the name Year of Nirvana.

I am still going to have to think about the name of 2006 because who knows, maybe it changes..then I would call it Year of the Great Revolution or something. The names I am picking feel as if they just walked out of a history book...but it's OK because they feel this way.

No comments: