Monday, December 11, 2006

On Being Old, Dying and What Not.

Sitting with Dr. E makes me depressed, but it's addictive. He says he lived too long, a bitter old man. It's funny how he's one of the people I feel most comfortable being around, and talking to.
Maybe one of the reasons why I have been feeling old and dying is because I have been hanging around too many old people lately. I feel a bigger gap between me and anyone who's less than 27 getting bigger. My mother is 50, and she doesnt feel like she's dying. I keep dreaming that I have lived too long that my teeth are falling off. It's very nighmare'ish in a threatening way. I know I am not dying, but it's doesnt stop me from feeling it.
Maybe my subconsconsious wants me to be more alive by making me feel threatened by the idea of me dying. It's strange.

Check this:

http://postsecret.blogspot.com

It's inspiring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved that link and ordered the book this afternoon...thank you