And the questions IS:
Today I just watched this movie about a guy who works as a reporter in a newspaper. The guy fabricated over half of the articles he wrote there, they were funny and people didnt pay attention to the fact that these stories might not be at all real. He then got fired when he was caught and wrote a novel. He probably realized that fiction is only appreciated in certain places. The movie is called Shattered Glass.
Now the question is this: How much does the truth really matter?
The question is this: How much truth is from the heart, and how much fiction is from the heart?
If fiction is from the heart, it is the creation of imagination, imagination is the creation of impossibilities, the dreams, the fantacies. Imagination is what we want, not what actually happened. The question is: For what extent do we tolerate stories from the heart?

1 comment:
I watched this movie a few months back and I gotta say I loved it too and well if I am to try and answer your question I would say as long as it is from deep inside it is all that matters, whether it is fiction or truth is a matter of what we need to know at one point in time or the other... Anywayz, loved the post, loved the movie and just to add a piece of info Stephen Glass happens to be a real person...
Post a Comment