The Joy of Being Underground
Today, i discovered why popularity is a curse when I went to ForsoothSayer's blog and saw her Ramadan-hating post. OMG! 60 something comments, people almost beating the hell out of each other, angry voices! I just looked down and wished that these people never ever bump into my little humble ramadan-hating post. I realized how safe it is not to be on stage...I keep forgetting it, but now I remember it again: The higher you are, the easier it is for you to be shot. So here I am ranting all over again about my experiences and my this and my that for a very few people who actually read my post till the end. And it's how I like it- especially with my new extra cheesy national colors blog and stuff of the side lol.
The truth is, I never liked the spotlight. I could still admit I'm a coward.

4 comments:
I totally agree with you and i hate the spot light. all my life i liked being in the shades it is freeier and safer if i may add. You are not alone in your rantings. :D
well..i read your blog!
S, girl, We have some things in common :] There's comfort in the company :D
Forsoothsayer, I never thought you actually read my blog. You're a brave woman, I admire you :]
First Timer here.
You're heading for the big time!
;)
Post a Comment