Politics and Whatnot
This is the first time in the history of this blog that I add a blog related to politics in my blog-roll.
The reason why I never did it before is because I dislike propaganda, and politics and people involved in it have always sounded like propaganda bullshitters to me.
I mean, I sure care about Abdel Kareem who's going to be imprisoned for saying what he wants to say when/where he wants to say it. I just never had anything to add to the incident, nothing of what I was going to say would have been important, or a valuable an addition, simply because I have never put myself/belonged to any of the living political parties/ movements.
Today I add this blog to the blog-roll because the existence of the owner of this blog is living evidence that things are not always what they seem from a distance. I might not agree with what people who belong to Kefaya have to say but I support their right to say it.
I guess I'm a new sharkawy reader.
The reason why I never did it before is because I dislike propaganda, and politics and people involved in it have always sounded like propaganda bullshitters to me.
I mean, I sure care about Abdel Kareem who's going to be imprisoned for saying what he wants to say when/where he wants to say it. I just never had anything to add to the incident, nothing of what I was going to say would have been important, or a valuable an addition, simply because I have never put myself/belonged to any of the living political parties/ movements.
Today I add this blog to the blog-roll because the existence of the owner of this blog is living evidence that things are not always what they seem from a distance. I might not agree with what people who belong to Kefaya have to say but I support their right to say it.
I guess I'm a new sharkawy reader.

No comments:
Post a Comment