Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Happy things.

I'm listening to Bic Runga and she's so hopeful. I can feel hopeful sometimes when it's a good morning, when there's a breeze and it's sunny at the same time. Doesn't happen too often. When the sun's not burning, and not disappeared.

I have made peace with so many little things that've been troubling me.
I love this blog because it's a track of my up's and down's and it's to remind myself of what I've been through, and the things that didn't kill me, and the things that made me stronger.

My computer only has one user.

And even though I'm writing from university now it's amazing how much I feel at home because I'm writing in my blog, and in my blogging position even though not in my room.
I feel so good today.

My dad is coming to watch the play that I've been working in...very soon. I wonder what he'll think and I hope he'll like it. My father does not have an amazing background of art, any kind of art but he has an eye for it. He's very picky and he doesn't like things easily.

That's all.

2 comments:

إبراهيم السيد said...

i'd love to watch that play

hope it was nice and ur father loved it

....

good luck

ibrahim

Y. M. S. said...

Feels liek you've change a bit or two, i'm not sure how though.

Your Bass guitar gathered a lot of dust on it.