Saturday, January 20, 2007

The Coming Back

So, after asking a couple of people in a form of a mini-survey...turns out that I am alone.
I am the only one who comes back to Cairo and feel as if I never left.

Maybe I didn't stay abroad for as long as most of them (5 different people).

I am happy to come back. One day, I'll go back to New York, it's such a pretty city. I am happy to be back here, though.

Me and Gogo went around in the streets of Mohandeseen doing nothing, being crazy and natural high. Poor Gogo is so ill.

I was thinking of creating another blog, journal of whatever. This blog has been getting many many readers. But I dont know, I belong here...my blog feels like home. It's strange. I try to change the way it looks sometimes, and the color-scheme but I can't. It looks as if someone had redecorated your whole room that it doesnt feel like your room anymore.
I really love this space.

Funny thing, I have readers that are not Egyptian. I look at the little map thing and it makes me wonder. The idea is nice, though. Someone in..I dont know what, Greenland, has been reading an entry I have written.

There's no punch-line for today.

1 comment:

أميرة البلطجية said...

This almost the fourth time in a couple days that I read how a blogger has fallen in love with hois/her blog.. It's amazing how writing became an essential part of our day.. It's part of ourselves